Tuesday 13 October 2009

patterns galore!!

Having had my tutorial with Fred last week I decided he was right about my sucka4sweets.com brief. Basically I was looking at really high end packaging and was trying to fit this business into it. However, the truth is, the business does not really sell old fashioned sweets and is aimed at students, therefore why am I looking at this type of packaging?
Therefore I intend to have as much fun with this brief as I did for the ice-lollies (check out http://emma-sunderland2.blogspot.com/ for that briefs work).

So.........
I have initially photographed some of the key sweets on the website and am playing with pattern to see if this is how I could distinguish the different sweets, instead of trying to create a sub-brand for each sweet!! These are very rough, initial ideas below, if I was to go with this idea I would definitely rephotograph the sweets.










I feel some patterns work better than others, however, if they were rephotographed and edited properly, then maybe this could work.

I now intend to play with the sweets colours and shapes....(maybe I should melt them like I did with the ice-lollies?!) here I come FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment